Chocolate pancakes are an even tastier version of the classic pancake.
On Easter morning, these soft and fluffy pancakes are made even tastier with the addition of chocolate…perhaps taken from eggs.
If you’re a pancake lover, this version, drizzled with lots of maple syrup, will knock your socks off!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 2 minutes each
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over low heat and add chopped chocolate while stirring until it has melted. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the pancake mixture with the cocoa and egg and begin to stir with an electric whisk, gradually adding the warmed milk and chocolate.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it with butter.
- Cook the pancakes on a low heat by pouring in 2-3 tablespoons of batter each time and let each side cook for about 1 minute.
- Serve piping hot and drizzle with maple syrup.